Cactus Valley Realty (CVR) is a full-service real estate and property management company. CVR was formed in April 2014 by owner/broker, Christine Huebsch. Our mission is to provide exceptional results with each and every real estate transaction. We work with a team of skilled loan professionals, title/escrow providers, home inspectors, and vendors who will work tirelessly on your behalf to make your next home buying, selling or renting experience pleasant and successful.
Our services are summarized below, and more information can be found by selecting the service.
Buy a Home
Buying a home is considered one of the most stressful events in our lives! Hiring the right real estate agent can alleviate much of that stress and make the process less anxiety-inducing and more exciting.
CVR’s Promises to our Clients
- Dedication of the time it takes to find the right home.
- Inform you about the processes needed to successfully buy a home.
- Facilitate the entire process from offer to close of escrow
- Presentation of relevant information so that you can make informed decisions.
- Be the “source of the source”. Guiding you in the right direction to obtain information needed to make good buying decisions.
- Facilitate inspections and assist you with the decision to move forward or not based on the property condition.
- Coordinate with your lender, the title/escrow company, and other vendors to ensure a smooth transaction.
Property Management or Leasing Only
Cactus Valley Realty offers both full-service property management or tenant finder, aka leasing-only service
CVR is committed to providing the highest quality, professional property management services for your home.
- Initial inspection—prior to renting we’ll complete a walk through your home to identify any areas of concern or risk, and if vacant, document the condition prior to tenant’s possession.
- Rental Market Analysis—complete a comprehensive analysis of the most recent rental activity to determine market rent.
- Advertising – all of our rental homes are advertised on the MLS, our own websites and the most popular sites used by tenants, including Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com
- Tenant Screening – includes credit, eviction, criminal, employment verification, and rent history verification
- Maintenance – coordinate repairs and maintenance utilizing in-house handyman, or trusted vendors offering fair pricing and quality workmanship.
- Move-in/Move-out Inspections – tenant is provided with a move-in checklist to document condition of rental upon move-in. The checklist is utilized upon move-out, ahen property manager documents condition during inspection after receipt of keys.
- Accounting – we provide a Tenant Portal for online rent payments, an Owner Portal for immediate access to documents, as well as electronic distributions, your monthly statements are available in the portal and can be emailed or mailed to you, and we provide Year-End Statements and 1099s via email or mail.
If you prefer to manage your own property, we can still help! We’ll advertise your rental home, assist with tenant screening, and write the lease. You take it from there.
Rent a Home
Need some help finding a home to rent? The Phoenix metro area is still experiencing a shortage of homes for rent, so having a trusted advisor in your corner can help navigate the sometimes complex and stressful experience of finding your dream home. CVR agents are experienced professionals, who will be your advocate and will guide you through the process step by step.
Sell a Home
Our homes are a lifetime investment, coupled with strong personal ties. Selling a home ranks among our clients’ most important and stressful experiences so we approach this task with sensitivity, care, and competence.
Why List with CVR
Integrity. We believe that honesty and professionalism are our most important assets.
Communication. We stay in touch throughout the sale and escrow process. You will be kept fully informed on a regular basis and you will be able to reach us. That’s a promise!
Comprehensive Marketing. We will create a customized marketing plan for your property based on your comfort level and approval.
Working by Referral. Relationships are more important than the transaction. We strive to build positive relationships by working exclusively with people we admire, respect, and who value the services we provide. Since the primary source of new business for us is referrals, we don’t have to spend precious time prospecting. We dedicate ourselves fully to the activities that benefit our clients the most, and strive to always deliver truly exceptional service!
Are you looking for a quick market analysis of your home’s value? Select the button below, and we’ll email a market evaluation based on current, MLS data that is more accurate than Zillow.
For a more specific market report for your neighborhood and home, please call our office at 480-748-4079 to schedule an in-person consultation.
Questions about our services? Please call 480-748-4079 or use the Contact Us form below and we’ll get in touch with you.